Saturday, October 23, 2010

almost done..

the end of October is nearing, which means the semester is coming to a close. This has been the coolest semester so far (as anyone could probably imagine) for both the traveling and the classes. I wish I could have had these classes for a whole semester, they're much more fun to study for than, i don't know.. religion. Not exactly pumped about that one, and its an entire semester. but hey, what can ya do. So finals are this week and are professors are awesome and scheduled them from hardest to easiest, how nice is that!

I thought I would fill y'all in on the travel plans. Let me start off with, I don't actually know them all, but here's what i do know: Copenhagen, Sweden; Some other city, Sweden; Madrid, Spain; Barcelona, Spain; Pisa, Italy; Cinque terra, Italy; some beach in italy or spain; Niece, France; and probably a few other places. We are going to die, but it's gonna be so much fun. We're getting back to Maastricht 4 days early so we can pack and sleep and do laundry (or maybe i'll just save that for my mom...)

I am slightly nervous about traveling because of all the terrorist threats and all the strikes going on right now, but as long as we keep a good sense of our surroundings, hopefully we'll be fine. :)

I gotta go continue my studying, but hopefully I'll find a few minutes here and there to update this over the next week. but until then, hope all in the states is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment